Practice Nurse - Mottingham and Downham
An opportunity has arisen for a new Practice Nurse (full time or part time to be negotiated) to join our team. The hours can be flexible for the right candidate, but will include extended hours. You would be joining a dynamic nursing team with experience in managing chronic conditions. We are also looking to further our team diversity in the future with possible trainee nurse associates. This is an exciting opportunity to join a practice team dedicated to providing excellent patient care.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing care to patients while adhering to compliance standards. This candidate should be able to recognize patient needs and prioritize those needs with the needs outlined by physicians.
- Assure quality care by adhering to standards set by the physicians
- Provide care education to patients in person or over the phone
- Adhere to compliance guidelines throughout processes (OSHA, FDA, HIPAA)
- Must be a Registered Professional Nurse with current licensure
- CPR, ACLS, and BCLS Certification
- Cervical screening, Baby immunisations essential
- LTC management desirable
For more information and to apply, please click the apply button.