General Nurse, Case Manager - Esher
Premature labour of twins in Fiji.
Road traffic accident in Uganda.
Heart attack in Beijing.
Incidents involving real people, impacting real lives.
Every year, thousands of commercial travellers, expatriates and UK Government employees, rely on our specialist nurses to skilfully assist with their medical requirements overseas.
From effective triaging to providing expert advice and coordinating repatriations, Healix nurses work alongside our doctors to remotely manage incidents all over the world.
We are looking for a resourceful, proactive and organised Registered Nurse, with 2 years’ qualified experience in of any of the following areas, to join our dynamic and world-class medical team.
- ITU or CCU
- Travel health
- Primary care
In return, you’ll work in a vibrant office environment and benefit from:
- No night shifts
- A diverse workload
- 5 weeks holiday pa, plus pro-rata public holidays
- Healthcare and pension schemes
- Subsidised parking
- Day off on your birthday after 2 years
- Corporate rate gym membership
- Onsite bicycle storage, showers and locker facilities
- Plenty of social and charity events to get involved with
So if you’re looking for a new way to use your clinical skills in a diverse and dynamic environment, please click the apply button.