Staff Nurse - Cath Labs
Staff Nurse – Cath Labs - Full Time
Salary: £33,592 – £37,255 plus 4% shift enhancements + Private Medical + Pension and many more benefits.
As a Cath Lab nurse, you will be involved in Cardiac and Radiology Interventional and Diagnostic Procedures. Nurses will be involved in complex procedures such as MitralClips and TAVIS. As part of a highly functional and vibrant multidisciplinary team.
Duties and Responsibility:
- Able to scrub, circulate for cardiac and radiology procedures
- Assess, plan and deliver care to meet patient the needs of patients
- Early recognition of clinical problems and report or take appropriate action
- Maintenance of accurate records and delegated departmental administrative duties
- Initiate improvements and developments in clinical issues and delivery of care
Skills and Experience
- Registered Nurse with NMC registration
- Experience in Cath lab, interventional cardiology/radiology- highly desirable
- Working within a Multidisciplinary Team environment
HCA Healthcare UK – The World’s largest private healthcare group; providing award winning primary, acute and complex care.
From complex care to straightforward procedures in both adults and children, HCA UK provides exceptional care across our six world-class hospitals, clinics, outpatient and diagnostics centres, and NHS partnerships. We believe that all our patients and employees should have access to the latest state-of-the-art technology, which has seen HCA UK invest more than £500 million over the last decade to ensure that our hospitals and specialist centres are amongst the best equipped in the world. This philosophy of continual investment ensures our employees have the best career development opportunities; as their skills advance alongside our facilities and technology.