Pre Operative Assessment Nurse - Part-Time
Pre Operative Assessment Nurse - Part-Time - Oxford Manor Hospital
Nuffield Health, the UK's largest not for profit healthcare provider, is looking for a Staff Nurse at the Manor Hospital.
Do you want to work in an environment where you have the time to dedicate time & care to your patients? Do you want to work for the UKs not for profit healthcare provider? If so, Nuffield Health is looking for a Pre-assessment Nurse at our Nuffield Health Hospital. Get in touch or apply today! For a confidential chat please email firstname.lastname@example.org where we can answer any questions or if of interest arrange an informal site visit.
The ward team pride themselves on high standards and are committed to ensuring patients have the best possible experience during their stay at the Manor Oxford Hospital.
Informal visits are welcomed, get in touch with Daen Fox to arrange. Daen can be reached on Daen.Fox@nuffieldhealth.com
Responsibilities of a Staff Nurse / Pre-Assessment RGN
- Not only make correct assessments in accordance with protocols, but also giving patients reassurance and support.
- Be part of a close-knit team with matron-led care and consultant-led service.
- Work with leading practitioners to experience new practices, equipment and facilities.
- Fully understand each patient's needs and give them and their families the comfort and reassurance that can mean so much.
- As part of the wider hospital team, you will interact with practitioners from other areas because you understand that continuity with patient care is key.
Our Ideal Staff Nurse will:
- Have a registration with the appropriate governing body and have qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC.
- Be enthusiastic, highly motivated and keen to embrace new ideas.
- Be an excellent communicator and team worker & flexible with regards to shift patterns.
- Have the ability to fully understand each patient's needs and provide individual attention.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Nuffield Health The Manor Hospital
The Manor Hospital is a large modern, private hospital in the heart of Oxford and is the flagship hospital of the Nuffield Health Group. Offering six main theatres and 2 minor theatres, a six-bed level 2 PACU and a 6 bed CCU. We have over 350 clinical specialists who offer complex and diverse treatments and have a dedicated Matron-led clinical team. We offer the full range of flexible working options including part time working, term time working, compressed hours and job share. Staff needing to relocate have the option of staying in our staff accommodation for their first six months service.
Salary - £24,750 - £32,250 pro-rata'd(dependent on skills and experience)
Location - Oxford Manor hospital