Registered Nurse Outpatients (Part-Time)
4 days left
- Part Time
Registered Nurse - Outpatients - Cheltenham - Part-Time
Do you want to work for a company that will truly invest in your nursing career? Do you want to work in an environment where you have the time to dedicate time & care to your patients? Do you want to work for the UKs not for profit healthcare provider? If so, Nuffield Health is looking for an exceptional Staff Nurse within our Outpatients Department at the Cheltenham Hospital. Get in touch or apply today! For a confidential chat please email email@example.com where we can answer any questions or if of interest arrange an informal site visit.
On joining our agile and highly energised multidisciplinary team you'll have a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and experience across a range of specialties and levels of complexity.
Supported by our Clinical Head of Department, Andree Clapham, you'll have autonomy to utilise your acquired expertise and skills to make decisions that will ensure the delivery of excellent patient care. The work is exciting, varied and challenging, the multiple specialities will enable you to develop new skills and grow. We actively support you to be the best you can be in your role while also offering opportunities to progress.
We want our team members to feel motivated and rewarded, so we offer a competitive package of pay and benefits. This includes; Supporting your re-validation, free gym membership, 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), private healthcare, CPD and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits. We also recognise the value of a healthy work-life balance - so we always try to be flexible, helping you fit your working life around your home life.
Responsibilities of an Outpatients Nurse
- Combine a passion for delivering excellent patient care, with the ability to manage varied and interesting caseloads.
- Reassure and encourage patients while also having the clinical skills to take part in procedures and recovery.
- Have exposure to a wide range of procedures, requiring all your skills and experience.
- Fully understand each case from a technical and personal viewpoint.
- Instinctively meet patient's needs, giving them and their families the comfort and reassurance they need when they are at their most vulnerable.
- Interact with practitioners from other areas because you understand the importance of continuity in patient care.
- Perform various clinical procedures including phlebotomy wound care and assisting in our Minor Operations Room.
Our Ideal Outpatients Nurse will:
- Have a registration with the appropriate governing body and have qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC.
- Be enthusiastic, highly motivated and keen to embrace new ideas.
- Be an excellent communicator and team worker & flexible with regards to shift patterns.
- Have the ability to fully understand each patient's needs and provide individual attention.
Nuffield Health Cheltenham Hospital is one of the leading providers of private healthcare in the South West.
Within our facility, the senior nursing team strongly believe in personal & professional development and actively encourage staff to partake in annual appraisals and to develop themselves through attendance at study days, learning new clinical skills and sharing knowledge with colleagues. With access to 15 consulting rooms, diagnostic testing, ENT suite, Mammography, support from 3 treatment rooms there will be the resources and facilities to deliver best in practice care.
We were very proud to be rated overall as Good at our most recent CQC inspection.
The hospital is located with excellent transport links by road and rail.
Whether you are currently in the NHS or a private setting, we're sure you will find your career with us motivating and rewarding. Like all of us at Nuffield Health, you do what you do because you care. Every one of our brilliant people is passionate about making a real difference.
Informal visits are welcomed.
Salary - £29.500k circa
Hours - Part-Time - Hours are negiotable
Shift patterns - 8am-4pm or 12.30pm-8.30pm (Monday to Thursday), 8am-4pm or 10am-6pm (Friday), the opening hours on a Saturday are 8am-3.30pm.