Outpatients Staff Nurse (RGN/RN)
Outpatients Staff Nurse (RGN/RN)
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Staff Nurse in our Outpatients department at our Ipswich Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
Please note we will consider applications on a full time and job share basis.
Whether you join us from the NHS or a private setting, we are sure you will discover a more interesting and rewarding career with us. Here, you will discover nursing as it should be - with more time to care and get to know the people who are your patients.
As a Staff Nurse / Outpatients Nurse you will;
- Combine a passion for delivering excellent patient care, with the ability to manage varied and interesting caseloads.
- Reassure and encourage patients while also having the clinical skills to take part in procedures and recovery.
- Have exposure to a wide range of procedures, requiring all your skills and experience.
- Fully understand each case from a technical and personal viewpoint.
- Instinctively meet patient's needs, giving them and their families the comfort and reassurance they need when they are at their most vulnerable.
- Interact with practitioners from other areas because you understand the importance of continuity in patient care.
To succeed as a Staff Nurse in our Outpatients department you will;
- Be registered with the appropriate governing body. You will have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration including NMC.
- Have post-registration experience.
- Be an excellent communicator and team worker. You will also be flexible and motivated.
Nuffield Health Ipswich Hospital
Nuffield Health Ipswich Hospital is an established part of the local community. We offer our patients the highest levels of service and comfort with access to specialist medical equipment.
Our theatre suite houses five operating theatres including two major theatres with laminar flow and one minor operating theatre, and outpatient services include 15 private consulting rooms, two treatment rooms, diagnostic imaging with CT and MRI on-site, health screening, nurse-led pre-assessment, pharmacy and physiotherapy.
We are registered with the CQC for 60 bedrooms and in our most recent inspection in 2016, we were awarded a "Good" rating overall. The CQC also highlighted several areas of outstanding practice including our multidisciplinary teams, patient care, CPD training and patient outcomes.
Find out more about our hospital-
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - Up to £32,250 pro rata, depending on experience
Closing date - 30/12/2020
Part-time, Up to 37.5hrs hours per week
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.