Outpatient Sister - London
4 days left
- Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity for an Outpatient Sister to join our dedicated and enthusiastic Outpatient team.
This is a hands-on clinical role that carries with it an opportunity to introduce new services and support the development of the clinical team in line with service growth.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Business manager in the day to day running of the clinical services within outpatient departments
- To proactively monitor patient flow and workforce resources on a day to day basis, contributing to outpatient efficiencies.
- To act as a clinical expert and a visible role model and provide specialist knowledge, professional leadership and support to staff within the unit.
- To plan, organise and deploy staff according to competency and workload ensuring the correct skill mix in the department by reviewing patient dependency, nursing activity and range of clinics.
The post holder must be NMC registered , a flexible individual with the ability to manage, motivate, support, develop and lead the department staff. Have excellent patient focused communication skills – written and verbal. Have previous experience of working at a Senior Level.
In return we offer:
- Free restaurant quality meals whilst on duty
- Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service
- Private Healthcare
- Staff Referral scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- Season Ticket Loan
- Help to buy a bike
- Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
- Various discount vouchers
King Edward VII’s Hospital values our diverse workforce and is commitment to providing equal opportunities. We welcome everyone – all talents and backgrounds. Being a relatively small hospital in size enables all our staff to work as a tightly-knit team. If you can see yourself as part of this team, and we have a vacancy that suits your skills, we look forward to hearing from you
For more information and to apply, please click the apply button.