1 day left
- Full Time
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Theatre Nurse / Practitioner in our Cambridge Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
Our state of the art hospital, is central Cambridge's premium private hospital, boasting an Outstanding CQC score and offer a full range of medical and surgical specialties. With expertise in Cancer care and Cancer surgery, Orthopaedic surgery (including robotic surgery), Neurosurgery, Cardiology as well as specialist Paediatric services. Backed by the latest diagnostic imaging facilities including wide bore MRI and CT scanning, we offer immediate assessment and expert diagnosis. Hospital facilities include 3 state of the art digits theatres, 36 beds, Day case theatre/endoscopy suite, private consultation rooms, close monitoring units, Chemotherapy suite, On-site registered pharmacy, Diagnostic scanning unit and a Pathology laboratory.
Find out more about our hospital-
As a Theatre Practitioner(ODP), you might join us from the NHS or a private setting. Either way, here you will discover a unique opportunity to work with some of the best in the field, and to grow your career. Not only this but you will be valued and free from the constraints that currently prevent you from achieving job satisfaction.
As a Theatre Nurse / Practitioner you will;
- Work on a varied caseload using technology, equipment and facilities, which are all state-of-the-art.
- Supervise, support and develop junior members of staff.
- Deliver high quality care and experiences for patients, which is always clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
To succeed as a Theatre Nurse/ ODP / Scrub RGN you will have;
- High levels of focus and engagement.
- A passion for high standards and a meticulous eye for detail.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC or HCPC.
- Post-registration experience.
- Excellent communication skills and will be a great team worker. You will also be flexible and motivated.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Location - Cambridge
Weekly Hours - 37.5
Contract Type - Permanent
Salary - Depending on experience
Closing date - 27/01/2021
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.