Part-Time Theatre Practitioner (RN / ODP)
Theatre Practitioner ODP - Anaesthetics & Recovery (RN / ODP) - Hereford - Part Time
Do you want to work for a company that will truly invest in your career? Do you want to work in an environment where you have the time to dedicate time & care to your patients? Do you want to work for the UKs not for profit healthcare provider? If so, Nuffield Health are looking for a Theatre Practitioner at our Nuffield Health Hereford Hospital. Get in touch or apply today! For a confidential chat please email firstname.lastname@example.org where we can answer any questions or if of interest arrange an informal site visit.
With drive, passion and high standards, you might join us from the NHS or a private setting. Either way, you will discover unrivalled scope to work autonomously, making full use of your skills and knowledge and adding value.
Not only do we invest in your career through training and CPD, there's free parking onsite, and you'll be supported by an experienced and close knit team.
As a Theatre Practitioner Nurse / ODP - Anaesthetic & Recovery you will;
- Work closely with leading consultants and other like-minded professionals, who will respect and value what you bring to the multidisciplinary team.
- Enjoy opportunities to work on a varied caseload using technology, equipment and facilities.
- Supervise, support and develop student and junior members of staff.
- Deliver high quality care and experience for our patients. A service which is always clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
- As part of the wider hospital team you will interact with colleagues on the ward because you understand that continuity in patient care is key.
What are we looking for in a Theatre Practitioner / ODP - Anaesthetic & Recovery? You will have;
- Qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC or HCPC.
- Post-registration experience.
- Excellent communication skills and will be a great team worker. You will also be flexible and motivated.
- Able to work in both disciplines.
What are the Benefits?
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities and career development options. For newly-qualified nurses we offer a one year preceptorship programme.
We also offer a unique health and wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Whether you are currently in the NHS or a private setting, we are sure you will find your career with us motivating and rewarding.
Like all of us at Nuffield Health, you do what you do because you care. Every one of our brilliant people is passionate about making a real difference.
Nuffield Health Hereford Hospital is situated half a mile from the city centre and is a modern hospital offering exceptional private healthcare to the local community. We offer a vast range of first-class medical and surgical services performed by expert consultants. We're constantly investing in new facilities, recently refurbishing our day care suite and opening our new mammography unit. We take pride in the high standards of care and treatment our patients receive and have an overall CQC rating of Good.
We want to be the best and safest health and wellbeing provider so that our patients, customers and partners have an exceptional experience. If you want to be part of Britain's largest not-for-profit health organisation join us at Hereford Hospital and continue your journey with us whilst we'll support you to be your best.
Informal visits are welcomed.
Salary - £24,750 - £32,250 dependent on experience (Pro-rated)