Registered Mental Health Nurse
3 days left
- Full Time
A driven and dynamic Nurse?
An experienced RMN or wanting to return to the profession after a career break?
Wanting to make a difference to someone’s life?
Ready for a new challenge?
Wanting to work with the best nurses in the UK?
- To undertake and manage direct patient care, having participated fully in the assessment, planning and evaluation of care needs. Undertake the delivery of care, including individual and group sessions, to agreed quality standards as prescribed by internal procedures and health legislation.
Adopt a systemic, individual approach to all patient care plans and communicate the outcomes to the clinical team both verbally and in writing, ensuring all CPA and risk assessment documentation is kept up to date.
Ensure effective communication of any concerns relating to patient care.
Deputise in the absence of the Ward Manager and their Deputy to manage the staffing and clinical needs of the ward as required.
Support and supervise new or junior staff.
Assist and support regional management in developing and implementing new services.
Manage the assessment, implementation and evaluation of individual patient care plans while promoting a professional working environment to ensure a high standard of patient care.
- RMN Qualified
- NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
- Fine tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organisational capability
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility and strong “can do” attitude
- Quality orientation
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Shift Enhancements :
- Week Night and Weekend Day - 15%
- Weekend Nights - 20%
- Bank Holidays - 50%
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- SMART Pension option
- Excellent salary
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- NMC Payment in full
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised Meals
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
- Long service award
Arthur House located in Wimbledon, South West London is a residential service for young females between 18-24 years with Eating Disorders.
We offer a warm and nurturing environment where young people receive treatment for complex, severe and enduring eating disorders. We work together to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life for everyone in our care.
Together we will reflect on, explore and understand the young person’s needs, helping them to develop the skills to build a new positive outlook, confidence and skills for a positive future. We will work through the process of creating a personal identity outside of their eating disorder as well as helping to build social networks within the community.
As one of the UK’s leading providers of behavioural care and specialist support services to adults and young people, Priory Group promise a challenging and fulfilling career with the support of a world class organisation willing to invest in your development.
Across our network of hospitals, residential care homes, education facilities and supported living services, we are making a real and lasting difference to the lives of the people we support.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer. Priory Group will cover the cost of a DBS check.