Deputy Ward Manager - Addictions
A driven and dynamic Nurse?
An experienced RMN/RNLD wanting to take the next step in your career?
Wanting to make a difference to someone’s life?
Ready for a new challenge?
Wanting to work with the best nurses in the UK?
The role of the Deputy Ward Manager is to provide senior nursing leadership to the ward nursing team in support of the Ward Manager. They will have a degree of clinical experience and leadership that provides expertise and confidence to the nursing team and ward overall. They will have defined delegated responsibilities from the Ward Manager; have 1 day a week protected time for their deputy Ward Manager duties and have supervisory responsibilities for an agreed group of staffWhat we’d like to offer you:
- Excellent salary (plus enhancements for nights, weekends & bank holidays)
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- Long service award
- Flexibility with the introduction of our new e-rostering system which will allow you to book additional shifts through an online portal in the future
- Enhanced support with Return to Practice
- Subsidised meals
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Refer a friend to nursing bonus
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs) up to £4000 (Terms apply)
- Payment into the pension scheme
- CPD top up
- Donation to a charity of your choice
About Priory Hospital Bristol:
Priory Hospital Bristol is part of the Healthcare Division of Priory Group and has 86 beds over eight wards varying from Eating Disorders, Acute Mental Health, Acquired Brain Injury, CAMHs Tier 4, CHAMHs PICU, Huntingdon’s and Dementia.About us
As one of the UK’s leading providers of behavioural care and specialist support services to adults and young people, Priory Group promise a challenging and fulfilling career with the support of a world class organisation willing to invest in your development.
Across our network of hospitals, residential care homes, education facilities and supported living services, we are making a real and lasting difference to the lives of the people we support.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer. Priory Group will cover the cost of a DBS check.