Critical Care Nurse (Bank)
Bank CCU Nurse - Critical Care - Oxford Manor Hospital - £28 per hour
Do you want to work in an environment where you have the time to dedicate time & care to your patients? Do you want to work for the UK's leading not-for-profit healthcare provider? If so, Nuffield Health is looking for an exceptional Staff Nurse at their Oxford Manor Hospital. Get in touch or apply today! For a confidential chat, please email firstname.lastname@example.org where we can answer any questions.
Within our state of the art facility, the senior nursing team strongly believe in personal & professional development, and actively encourage staff to develop themselves through attendance at study days, learning new clinical skills and sharing knowledge with colleagues.
The team pride themselves on high standards and are committed to ensuring patients have the best possible experience during their stay at the Nuffield Health Manor Oxford Hospital.
Whether you are currently in the NHS or a private setting, we're sure you will find your career with us motivating and rewarding. Like all of us at Nuffield Health, you do what you do because you care. Every one of our brilliant people is passionate about making a real difference.
Responsibilities of a Staff Nurse
Whether you join us from the NHS or a private setting, we will give you the greatest opportunities to fulfil your passion for nursing and grow your career. You will have the chance to inspire others to deliver the highest standards of patient care. As a CCU Staff Nurse you will;
- Lead by example and be an ambassador for the Nuffield Health way of caring.
- Use clinical skills and an empathetic approach to meet each individual patient's need.
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team and work with some of the best clinical talent around to experience new practices, equipment and facilities.
What are we looking for in a Staff Nurse?
- Be NMC registered and have post-registration critical care experience.
- Have the ability to fully understand each patient's needs and provide individual attention.
- Have experience of multi-specialty surgical procedures, plus further professional training and experience. Preferably, a qualification in a specialist area.
- Have excellent clinical skills and experience in a mentoring role.
Whether you are currently in the NHS or a private setting, we are sure you will find your career with us motivating and rewarding.
Like all of us at Nuffield Health, you do what you do because you care. Every one of our brilliant people is passionate about making a real difference.
Informal visits are welcomed.