Theatre Practitioner / ODP (RN)
Theatre Practitioner ODP (RN) - Cardiff and Vale - Salary paying up to 34K
Do you want to work for a company that will truly invest in your career? Do you want to work in an environment where you have the time to dedicate time & care to your patients? Do you want to work for the UKs not for profit healthcare provider? If so, Nuffield Health is looking for a Theatre Practitioner at our Nuffield Health Hospital. Get in touch or apply today! For a confidential chat please email email@example.com where we can answer any questions or if of interest arrange an informal site visit.
With drive, passion and high standards, you might join us from the NHS or a private setting. Either way, you will discover unrivalled scope to work autonomously, making full use of your skills and knowledge and adding value. You'll be supported by an experienced and close knit team.
As a Theatre Nurse/ ODP you will;
- Work closely with leading consultants and other like-minded professionals, who will respect and value what you bring to the close-knit multidisciplinary team.
- Enjoy opportunities to work on a varied caseload using technology, equipment and facilities, which are all state-of-the-art.
- Supervise, support and develop junior members of staff.
- Deliver high quality care and experiences for patients, which is always clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
- As part of the wider hospital team you will interact with colleagues on the ward because you understand that continuity in patient care is key.
What are we looking for in a Theatre Practitioner / ODP? You will have;
- Qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC or HCPC.
- Post-registration experience.
- Excellent communication skills and will be a great team worker. You will also be flexible and motivated.
What are the Benefits?
We want you to be the best you can be. So we promise to support you with training, career development and our unique health and wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes;
* Employer and employee contributory pension scheme
* We want you to be the best you can be. We will support you with training opportunities and career development options.
* Free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs,
* Life assurance, private healthcare and health-screening.
* Access to the Perks at work reward platform which gives you access to cashback and discounts with over 30,000 retailers and service providers.
* Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Informal visits are welcomed.
Salary - up to £34,000 per annum
Full Time, 37.5 per hour