Registered Nurse - Hereford Hospital - Full TIme - Salary - 30k circa dependent on skills and experience
Do you want to work for a company that will truly invest in your nursing career? Do you want to work in an environment where you have the time to dedicate time & care to your patients? Do you want to work for the UK's leading not-for-profit healthcare provider? If so, Nuffield Health is looking for an exceptional Staff Nurse at their Hereford Hospital. Get in touch or apply today! For a confidential chat, please email email@example.com where we can answer any questions.
Working with leading consultants, Hereford hospital prevents, diagnose and treat many medical conditions and offer a wide range of complex surgery and services. The working atmosphere is highly professional and stimulating, yet friendly and collaborative like that of a large family unit. The Nuffield Health Hospital is set in beautiful grounds just half a mile north of Hereford City Centre.
This Senior Staff Nurse post will support the Ward Clinical Lead and Sisters in the smooth running of the department. The Ward consists of 23 inpatient beds and a busy ACU with the majority of patients receiving elective Surgical procedures. You should have a minimum of three year's ward experience. In terms of working hours, we operate a number of shift patterns and you will be expected to participate in the clinical on call rota and you will need to be flexible with regard to working hours.
Whether you join us from the NHS or a private setting, we will give you the greatest opportunities to fulfil your passion for nursing and grow your career. You will have the chance to inspire others to deliver the highest standards of patient care. As a Senior Staff Nurse you will;
- Lead by example and be an ambassador for the Nuffield Health way of caring.
- Recognise talent, nurture junior members of staff and mentor them to be the best nurses they can be.
- Use clinical skills and an empathetic approach to meet each individual patient's need.
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team and work with some of the best clinical talent around to experience new practices, equipment and facilities.
- Provide day-to-day supervision, including clinical supervision of junior nursing staff and students.
- Work scheduling and rotas; involvement in recruitment, induction and performance reviews, training, development and mentoring.
To succeed as a Registered Nurse you will;
- Be NMC registered and be a qualified nurse.
- Ideally have a qualification in teaching and assessment, together with some mentoring experience or a Level 2 or 3 management qualification.
- Have experience of multi-specialty surgical procedures, plus further professional training and experience. Preferably, a qualification in a specialist area.
- Have excellent clinical skills and experience in a mentoring role.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Salary - 30k circa (dependent on skills and experience)
Location - Hereford hospital