Bank Staff Nurse - Ward (RN)
Bank Staff Nurse - Ward (RN) - Oxford Manor Hospital - £18 per hour circa
Do you want to work in an environment where you have the time to dedicate time & care to your patients? Do you want to work for the UK's leading not-for-profit healthcare provider? If so, Nuffield Health is looking for an exceptional Staff Nurse at their Oxford Manor Hospital. Get in touch or apply today! For a confidential chat, please email email@example.com where we can answer any questions.
Within our state of the art facility, the senior nursing team strongly believe in personal & professional development, and actively encourage staff to develop themselves through attendance at study days, learning new clinical skills and sharing knowledge with colleagues.
The team pride themselves on high standards and are committed to ensuring patients have the best possible experience during their stay at the Nuffield Health Manor Oxford Hospital.
Whether you are currently in the NHS or a private setting, we're sure you will find your career with us motivating and rewarding. Like all of us at Nuffield Health, you do what you do because you care. Every one of our brilliant people is passionate about making a real difference.
Responsibilities of a Staff Nurse;
- Combine a passion for delivering excellent patient care, with the ability to manage varied and interesting caseloads.
- Be part of a close-knit team headed by our matron.
- With our consultant-led service, you will be working directly with some of the best clinical talent around, gaining experience with new practices, equipment and facilities.
- You'll interact with practitioners from other departments because you understand the importance of continuity in patient care.
What are we looking for in a Staff Nurse?
- Have a registration with the appropriate governing body and have qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC.
- Be enthusiastic, highly motivated and keen to embrace new ideas.
- Be an excellent communicator and team worker & flexible with regards to shift patterns.
- Have the ability to fully understand each patient's needs and provide individual attention.
Join us in building a healthier nation.
Contract Type - Bank
Salary - £18 per hour circa (Dependent on skills and experiences)