Senior Registered Nurse
**Significant Sign On Bonus Available**
BMI Edgbaston & Priory Hospitals in Birmingham are part of Circle Health Group, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Oncology department.
This is a Full-time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern. We also offer part time, term time and flexible roles to suit all candidates.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered general nurse level 1/ Diploma / BSc in Nursing studies.
- Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
- Mentorship Qualification (ENB 998 or equivalent).
- Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability.
- Acute oncology or Haematology experience.
- Chemotherapy (SACT) trained.
- Excellent clinical applied knowledge which is evidenced based and takes account of national best practice standards.
- Basic workload / shift management skills.
- Understanding of workload and shift management.
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
- Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems
- 18 months post registration experience.
Duties of this role include:
- To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures. Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users. To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all Patients, Employees and Consultants acting as an advocate to more junior members of the team. Where appropriate to deputise for the Sister/ Charge Nurse and the lead on clinical shifts.
- To ensure the provision of individualised patient care, providing excellent standards of individual care.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients; demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- Conduct yourself professionally within the standard and framework provided by the Nursing Midwifery Council (NMC) Codes of professional Conduct and the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
Salary & Benefits:
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
To find out more or to apply for this role please click on the APPLY button