Registered Nurse (Child)
3 days left
- Contract Type
Open Day - Saturday 6th March
We are very excited to hold a virtual recruitment day for Children's services for vacancies across all of our sites (Ashford, Canterbury and Thanet). We are a dynamic and progressive team and would love to hear from you if you are passionate about caring for children. There are some rotational opportunities within these areas and we will be happy to discuss any specific requirements.
Main duties of the job
Experienced new starters will be fully supported as per individual requirement. As well as mandatory training, we also provide additional in-house training days in areas such as Orthopaedics, Respiratory and Diabetes, to assist our staff to deliver excellent care through supported development.
An online application form must be completed prior to the closing date of this post for you to be invited to attend the virtual recruitment day.
You can be interviewed and offered a job all in one morning!
The Practice Development Team (PD) offers support, education and guidance to all staff. Newly qualified nurses are provided with a structured, year- long preceptorship programme with regular reviews and support.
Please apply if you are:
- An experienced professional looking for a new challenge.
- A newly qualified professional looking to make a positive start to your career.
- Thinking of returning to practice and want to explore how we can support a return to work.
- Interested in working as a Healthcare assistant supporting our teams and have previous experience of working with children and their families.
Person Specification Qualifications Essential
- Registered Nurse-Child Branch
- Mentor Qualification or ENB 998 Completion of Preceptorship
- Recent clinical experience in an acute Trust within Child Health. Delivery of evidence based practice Demonstrates child focused approach
- Previous experience at Band 5 within specialty Evidence of facilitating learning in practice Evidence of on-going personal + professional development Previous experience within an ambulatory paediatric setting
- Time management and personal organisation skills
To find out more please click on the Apply Button