Virtual Recruitment Open Day March 2021
*Virtual Recruitment Open Day March 2021*
We're hosting a virtual open day where you can find out more about exciting opportunities for you to join one of our forward thinking and innovative teams in Westminster, Kensington & Chelsea, and Hammersmith & Fulham!
We have a range of Band 6 Health Visiting positions across these areas and we can offer you various types of roles, such as:
- Full Time or Part Time
- Permanent or Fixed Term
Our skill mix teams work passionately to deliver our progressive service and continue to seek and develop innovative ways of working with our families to enable children to have their best start in life.
Children, young people, and families are our focus and passion and we’re seeking Health Visitors to join our dynamic diverse teams. We champion the role of community health professionals to make sure our families get the best care closer to home. The current climate means this is more important than ever; supporting families to keep them well, to provide care to keep them out of hospital or allowing them to return home from hospital at the earliest opportunity through our support and care.
Based in Westminster, Kensington & Chelsea, and Hammersmith & Fulham, we’re a unique service with a skill mix team which includes: Health Visitors, School Nurses, Community Staff Nurses and Nursery Nurses.
You will be:
- A qualified (or currently in training) as a Specialist Community Public Health Nurse
- Well versed in co-ordinating health promotion initiatives
- Experienced in assessing, planning and implementing programmes of care
- Used to working collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Up to date on recent developments in primary care and health legislation
In return we can offer you:
- Preceptorship and fully supported inductions
- Access to the CLCH Academy which provides continued education and training
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Exclusive discounts across travel, shopping, utilities – with even more coming soon
- Various Health & Wellbeing programmes to help with general, physical, and mental health
- Staff networks that celebrate and support cultural diversity and inclusivity
- Travel discounts including season tickets and cycle schemes
- And much more…
At CLCH we’ve been continuing to re-shape the way Health Visitors work. Throughout the pandemic we have kept our Health Visitors working safely with local families by introducing new and innovative practices to keep them safe, including agile working and provision of laptops and additional technological solutions.
If you are interested in finding out more, or simply want to register your interest, or to view the full job desription with the opportunity in completing our online application form - please click on the link via rhe APPLY button
or contact Rebecca Agboola at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information