Band 6,7 & 8 Paediatric/Palliative care Nurses.
3 days left
- Full Time
WE'RE HIRING NURSES: YOU CAN BE THE DIFFERENCE
Will you be The Difference for children and families? Working for a children's hospice can be the job of a lifetime, making a lasting difference to the lives of children and families. You need to thrive on responsibility - you'll get great autonomy within a hugely supportive small team. Working for Noah's Ark is a job like none other - with training and progression opportunities, a package to match the NHS and an organisation that puts staff welfare at its core.
We've currently got a number of nursing vacancies.
- You will provide clinical and holistic care and support to babies, children and young people with life-limiting or life-threatening conditions and their families. You will manage care planning, symptom control and end of life care.
- Work in a positive environment as part of a passionate team.
- Receive a competitive and flexible benefits package (including pension, flexible working, 25 days rising to 30 days annual leave and life assurance).
- Must have RN Child/ RSCN.
- Willing to travel and work outside working hours.
- Ability to work under pressure, juggle work load/multitask, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- A passion for the Children’s Hospice and palliative care sector.
Find out more by clicking on the APPLY button and visiting our website.
If you have any further questions, please contact Hayley Manley at email@example.com or 0208 449 8877
Apply for Band 6,7 & 8 Paediatric/Palliative care Nurses.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly