Staff Nurse - Ward
Registered Nurse - Ward (RN) - Brentwood Hospital - Competitive - depending on skills and experience
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Staff Nurse (RN) in our Ward in our Brentwood Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
Our modern, well-equipped hospital provides a range of services and treatments from outpatients and minor procedures through to inpatients and major surgical specialties. Hospital facilities include 42 beds, 4 Theatres, an Endoscopy Suite, 16 consulting rooms, MRI, CT, General Imaging, Pathology, Physiotherapy and an onsite Pharmacy. We have been rated Good by the CQC.
This is an exciting time to join the team at Brentwood Hospital with lots on the horizon for 2021.
Find out more about our hospital-
Whether you are currently in the NHS or a private setting, we're sure you will find your career with us motivating and rewarding.
Like all of us at Nuffield Health, you do what you do because you care. Every one of our brilliant people is passionate about making a real difference.
As a Staff Nurse you will;
- Be part of a close-knit team headed by our matron.
- With our consultant-led service, you will be working directly with some of the best clinical talent around, gaining experience with new practices, equipment and facilities.
- You'll interact with practitioners from other departments because you understand the importance of continuity in patient care.
To succeed as a Staff Nurse in our Ward you will;
- Have a registration with the appropriate governing body and have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC.
- Have post-registration experience.
- Be an excellent communicator and team worker - plus be flexible and motivated.
- Have the ability to fully understand each patient's needs and provide individual attention.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free gym membership, pension scheme, private healthcare and generous annual leave. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - Competitive - depending on skills and experience
Location - Brentwood
Hours - Full time 37.5 hours per week
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.