Adult and Paediatric Nurses
We are looking for Adult and Paediatric Nurses to join Superior Healthcare on full-time contracts.
Opportunities across Kent
With a choice of one-to-one complex care at home, or community placements within our agency division, you will receive a full-time contract ensuring 42 hours of work per week. Apply clinical skills in a wide variety of work placements to suit you, your skillset and your experience.
Complex Care Division:
You will be part of a genuine, caring team working in family homes supporting children, young people and adults with complex care needs. Specialise in various conditions, take part in extensive CPD training and benefit from career progression opportunities, whilst being supported by our Nurse Managers and coordination team.
You will need to utilise clinical skills and may be required to complete varied tasks such as:
- Epilepsy Management
- Cough Assist
- Tracheostomy Management
- Medication Administration
- Enteral Feeding
- Ventilation Management
Schools: Supporting children and young people in an array of educational environments, you will have a key role in supporting the health and wellbeing of pupils whilst enjoying extensive support.
Private Hospitals: Working in a clinical environment, you will have the opportunity to work alongside different clients in appointment settings and enjoy a role that varies day to day.
Hospices: A rewarding, person-centred role, this position will provide you with a warm, welcoming environment and the opportunity to support clients and their families.
Nursing Homes: With a friendly working environment, this role will provide you with the opportunity to deliver excellent care in a friendly, compassionate setting.
- A choice between day or night shifts
- Set shift patterns
You’ll Benefit From
- A salary of £39,000 per year
- Optional company car
- 42 hours of work per week
- Career progression opportunities; become a Nurse Manager or certified Clinical Nurse Educator
- Outstanding in-house training and CPD courses
- A wide variety of placements
- Free DBS check
- Bespoke employee benefits, regular social events and exclusive discounts
- Support from Mental Health First Aiders
- Referral bonuses of up to £2,000
- To be able to fit seamlessly into roles within an array of environments
- Compassion, confidence and a gentle, caring nature
- To have a UK driving license
Who We Are
Superior Healthcare is a specialist provider of complex care at home for children, young people and adults who have long-term health conditions.
The organisation was established in response to the co-founders’ personal experience of caring for a family member who has an acquired brain injury. For us, it’s personal.
Please click on the APPLY button to apply