Paediatric Nurse Team Leader - Band 6
WE'RE HIRING NURSES: YOU CAN BE THE DIFFERENCE
Will you be The Difference for children and families? Working for a children's hospice can be the job of a lifetime, making a lasting difference to the lives of children and families.
You need to thrive on responsibility - you'll get great autonomy within a hugely supportive small team. Working for Noah's Ark is a job like none other - with training and progression opportunities, a package to match the NHS and an organisation that puts staff welfare at its core.
- You will provide clinical and holistic care and support to babies, children and young people with life-limiting or life-threatening conditions and their families. You will manage care planning, symptom control and end of life care.
- Work in a positive environment as part of a passionate team.
- Receive a competitive and flexible benefits package (including pension, flexible working, 25 days rising to 30 days annual leave and life assurance)
- Must have RN Child / RSCN.
- Will be responsible for day to day management, supervision and appraisal of staff.
- Willing to travel and work outside working hours.
- Ability to work under pressure, juggle work load/multitask, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- A passion for the Children’s Hospice and palliative care sector.
Find out more by clicking on the APPLY button and visiting our website.