Hourly rate- From 1st December 2021 it will be £18.55 per hour plus overtime benefits and increased rates for service
This role will be based at Phoenix Park Care Village, in the heart of Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire. The Care Village has been specially designed to cater to the every need of 146 residents, across three buildings on the site. Typically our residents at Phoenix Park live with a range of age related health conditions, physical disabilities and mental health conditions that require dignified support from our caring team. Additionally, many of our residents are living with Dementia and may also require one to one personal support to maintain their daily independence. It is essential that candidates for this role are therefore patient, understanding and respectful of our resident’s individual abilities.
Benefits of becoming our Registered Nurse:
The Registered Nurse role offers great work life balance, with regular set shift patterns across a 7-day working week. In return for your commitment to our residents, we can offer range of excellent benefits including;
- Opportunity for overtime paid at £26 per hour
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme worth £500
- Fantastic support with Learning & Development – fully funded clinical skills and mandatory training
- Full support with Revalidation
- Free access to Online Royal Marsden Clinical Procedures Manual
- RCNi eLearning system to support learning & development and Revalidation
- Career opportunities within company to progress to Clinical Lead, Nurse Manager, Regional Support Manager, Director level.
- DBS check provided free of charge
- Free drinks and snacks whilst on shift
- Relocation package can be discussed if required