R0031509 Children and Young Person's Nurse - Brentwood Hospital
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organization. Join us as a Children and Young Person (RSCN/RCN) in our Brentwood Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
Brentwood Hospital is a modern, well-equipped hospital provides a range of services and treatments from outpatients and minor procedures through to inpatients and major surgical specialties. Hospital facilities include 42 beds, 4 Theatres, an Endoscopy Suite, 16 consulting rooms, MRI, CT, General Imaging, Pathology, Physiotherapy and an onsite Pharmacy.
At Nuffield Health, you will discover nursing as it should be - with more time to care and get to know the children who are your patients as you help them through difficult times. You will also have the flexibility to work shifts that suit your lifestyle. As a Children and Young Person's Nurse you will;
- Play a vital role in the child's journey through the hospital.
- Be a trusted guide and support to them as well as to their parents or guardians.
- Deliver high quality, clinically effective care as an essential part of our ward team.
- Work with a wide variety of cases which will broaden your skills. You will also work within different specialist areas.
To succeed as a Children and Young Person's Nurse you will;
- Be NMC qualified and have some post registration experience in a surgical ward environment.
- Have various levels of post-registration experience - and ideally, ILS or ALS skills.
- Be dual trained and be confident working in both paediatric and adult care environments.
- Experience in Children's nursing with Adult nursing as an advantage
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free gym membership, private healthcare, pension scheme and generous annual leave. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - Competitive
Location - Brentwood Hospital
Part time, 22.5 hours a week
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.