R0031709 Senior Theatre Practitioner / Team leader - Ipswich - £ Competitive
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Theatre Manager in our Ipswich Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
Our team in our Ipswich Theatre department are professional, friendly and experienced, The Theatre and support services are made up of 5 operating theatres including two major theatres with laminar flow and one. minor operating theatre.
You will benefit from working with our knowledgeable team and utilise our extensive CPD programme, as we drive clinical excellence and work to high standards. Ipswich has been rated by the CQC as "Good" .
The hospital offers 15 private consulting rooms and two treatment rooms, health screening, Nurse-led pre-assessment, diagnostic imaging, physiotherapy, onsite pharmacy. We are currently registered with the Care Quality Commission for 60 beds, with areas of specialty in cataract, cosmetic, gynecology, imaging & radiology, orthopedic and urology & men's health.
For more information please see our website:
As a Senior Theatre Practitioner you be able to;
- Support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the theatre department.
- Lead in the delivery of patient care.
- Provide quality planned care for our patients during the perioperative phase of their journey.
- Work closely with leading consultants and other like-minded professionals, who will respect and value what you bring to the close-knit multidisciplinary team.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure smooth delivery of service.
- Develop the theatre team with competencies and new skills
As a Senior Theatre Practitioner you will have;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- 8 years or more experience in the perioperative setting.
- NMC or HCPC registration.
- Experience in leadership
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free gym membership, private healthcare, pension scheme and generous annual leave. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - Competitive
Location - Ipswich
Contract Type - Permanent
Hours - 37.5 per week
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.