Registered Nurse - Outpatients - Oxford Manor - 26k-30k
Do you want to work in an environment where you have the time to dedicate time & care to your patients?
Do you want to work with a team of diverse backgrounds and skillsets that you will be proud to be a part of?
Do you want to work for the UK's leading not-for-profit healthcare provider that will truly invest in your career?
If so, Nuffield Health is looking for an exceptional Nurse within our Outpatients Department at our Oxford Manor Hospital. Get in touch or apply today! For a confidential chat please email firstname.lastname@example.org where we can answer any questions or if of interest arrange an informal site visit.
Within our state of the art facility, the senior nursing team strongly believe in personal & professional development and actively encourage staff to partake in annual appraisals and to develop themselves through attendance at study days, learning new clinical skills and sharing knowledge with colleagues. With 7 nurses in outpatients, 25 consulting rooms, 3 treatment rooms there will be the resources and facilities to deliver best in practice care.
The team pride themselves on high standards and are committed to ensuring patients have the best possible experience during their stay at the Oxford Manor Hospital.
Responsibilities of a Registered Nurse
- Combine a passion for delivering excellent patient care, with the ability to manage varied and interesting caseloads.
- Reassure and encourage patients while also having the clinical skills to take part in procedures and recovery.
- Have exposure to a wide range of procedures, requiring all your skills and experience.
- Fully understand each case from a technical and personal viewpoint.
- Instinctively meet patient's needs, giving them and their families the comfort and reassurance they need when they are at their most vulnerable.
- Interact with practitioners from other areas because you understand the importance of continuity in patient care.
Our Ideal Registered Nurse will:
- Have a registration with the appropriate governing body and have qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC.
- Be enthusiastic, highly motivated and keen to embrace new ideas.
- Be an excellent communicator and team worker & flexible with regards to shift patterns.
- Have the ability to fully understand each patient's needs and provide individual attention.
Salary - Up to £30,000 per annum
Closing Date - 30th August 2021
Hours - Full-time, 37.5 hours per week
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.