Up to £44,229
We have some exciting opportunities for Registered Staff Nurses (Band 5 or Band 6 equivalent) to join our Nursing team based at our main hospital in Central London. We have nursing opportunities across various units including Digestive Diseases, Gynaecology, Urology & Neuroscience, General Surgery, Plastics as well as Orthopaedics, where we are offering competitive salaries up to £44,229 per annum, depending upon skills & experience.
Established in 1932, The London Clinic is one of the UK’s largest private hospitals, with state-of-the-art facilities located on Harley Street. We have circa 1350 employees across 8 sites where we cover complex medical and surgical procedures and a comprehensive range of cancer and outpatient services.
As a D or E-Grade Staff Nurse, you will facilitate the provision of a co-ordinated, high quality service to patients in consultation with the manager and wider team.
Job Location: This role is located at our main hospital site in London, W1G 6BW (Close to Regents Park & Baker Street tube stations).
Shifts Mixed Shift Rotation - Long Days, Nights, including Weekends.
Salary The inclusive salary range for this role is up to £44,229, and will be dependent upon skills and experience.
Benefits package: We offer a comprehensive package which includes a contribution pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%), Private Medical Healthcare, 33 day’s annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays), season ticket travel loan, and a wide range of discounts with a variety of retailers and services. We also offer excellent career development; with clear career pathways and access to further education.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide efficient, effective and evidence-based nursing care to patients at the Clinic.
- Promote a patient focused approach to care in collaboration with all relevant healthcare professionals.
- Competent in the recognition of life threatening/emergencies and act appropriately.
- To be able to work autonomously and also as part of a team as well as organise workload in line with clinical priorities.
Skills & Experience
- RGN with valid NMC Registration.
- Post registration experience within a UK Hospital, with experience working within a surgical / medical unit.
- Sound and evidence-based knowledge in general nursing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills who is friendly, flexible and adaptable in your approach.
We are an organisation that has charitable status, and this helps us to drive forward our mission of reinvesting our income to deliver better patient outcomes. Our main hospital spans 8 floors comprising of approx. 200 beds, an ICU unit and 10 operating theatres. The London Clinic has a supportive and warm working culture where your contribution is valued, and you can help us provide the best, personalised healthcare.
The London Clinic is proud of its diverse workforce and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We absolutely welcome applicants from underrepresented groups; if you think you have the skills and experience for the job, please apply - we would love to hear from you regardless of your background.