Babylon has an exciting opportunity for experienced Mental Health Practitioners to join our clinical team.
This role will involve conducting digital consultations remotely from anywhere in England as a part of a wider clinical team. You will consult digitally with patients as apart of GPaH service. This will involve seeing a wide range of mental health conditions and presentations. Experience in mental health patients and ability to work independently is key. You will have a passion for improving healthcare and an innovative mindset to your consulting
Part time is preferred with a minimum commitment of 15 hours a week required.
This position can be performed anywhere within England and will be well supported by strong clinical and non clinical teams in the Babylon Head Office.
What your role will involve?
- You will act as an autonomous practitioner providing highly specialized assessment, treatment and expert intervention
- Ability to confidently manage a wide range of conditions and presentations
- To act confidently within scope and know when to refer on as appropriate
- Open and innovative mindset to how healthcare can be delivered digitally to improve patient outcomes.
- Triaging and managing patients to reduce the impact on external stakeholders; ensuring that patients are seen by the most appropriate healthcare professional and onward referrals are appropriate in nature.
- Communicate effectively over a wide range of topics with a diverse population to achieve best possible clinical outcomes.
- Work collaboratively not only within the Advanced nursing team, but the wider multi-disciplinary team and Babylon Health team.
What are we looking for?
- Registration with NMC and appropriate qualifications
- Significant experience as a mental health nurse or practitioner, preferably in a wide range of settings and areas of expertise.
- Experience in primary care is desirable.
- Experience in digital health or tele health is desirable
TO APPLY CLICK ON THE APPLY BUTTON
WORKING AT BABYLON
Whether you work in one of our amazing offices or a distributed team, Babylon is highly collaborative and fun! You’ll have a chance to work in a fast-paced environment with experienced industry leaders. We have a learning environment where you can make an impact.
WHO WE ARE
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant. To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us. We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
DIVERSITY AT BABYLON
We believe that difference inspires a better, healthier world. That’s why it’s at the heart of everything we do. From our people to our products, difference enriches every part of our business and creates a culture based on equality of opportunity, and in which all Babylonians can progress their careers. We’re committed to creating an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy status, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply click on the APPLY button.