R0037913 Children's Nurse / Paediatric Staff Nurse - Guildford Hospital -Part-time
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as an Children's Nurse/Paediatric Staff Nurse in our Guildford Hospital and play your part in building a healthier
Nuffield Health Guildford provides high-quality healthcare for the people of Guildford and its surrounding areas. The hospital is easily accessible from the A3 or M25 and we are located about 1.5 miles from Guildford town centre.
We work with leading Consultants to offer a range of services and treatments for preventing, diagnosing and treating a wide array of medical conditions and offer a wide range of complex surgery and services. Our care is matron led and we are proud to have received a "good" rating from the health care regulator, the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
Our facilities include 49 en-suite patient bedrooms, 4 operating theatres, acute dependency and oncology units. We've been awarded the Macmillan Quality Environment Mark for cancer care. Our site is shared with an NHS Trust hospital, giving us access to their facilities. The working atmosphere is highly professional and stimulating, yet friendly and collaborative like that of a large family unit.
- Whether you are currently in the NHS or a private setting, we're sure you will find your career with us motivating and rewarding.
- Like all of us at Nuffield Health, you do what you do because you care. Every one of our brilliant people is passionate about making a real difference. As a Children's Nurse you will;
- Deliver care to children from the age of 3 including their pre/post-operative stay on the ward
- Conduct pre assessment clinics.
- Working alongside our Children's & Young Persons Lead Nurse you will have the high care standards that come naturally to a talented nurse.
To succeed as a Children's Nurse in our Ward you will;
- Have a registration with the appropriate governing body and have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC.
- Have post-registration experience (preferably in a children's surgical setting).
- Be an excellent communicator and team worker - plus be flexible and motivated.
- Have the ability to fully understand each patient's needs and provide individual attention.
- Be confident to work autonomously and liaise directly with consultants.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free gym membership, pension scheme, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, free private healthcare and an extensive CPD prospectus plus more. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary: From £30,000 pro rata, Dependent on experience
Location - Guildford Hospital
Part-time, 22 hours a week
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.