Senior Staff Nurse - Pre-Assessment - Taunton - Part-Time
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Senior Staff Nurse in our Taunton Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
Whether you join us from the NHS or a private setting, we will give you the greatest opportunities to fulfil your passion for nursing and grow your career. You will have the chance to inspire others to deliver the highest standards of patient care. As a Senior Staff Nurse you will;
- Lead by example and be an ambassador for the Nuffield Health way of caring.
- Use clinical skills and an empathetic approach to meet each individual patient's need.
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team and work with some of the best clinical talent around to experience new practices, equipment and facilities.
- Provide day-to-day supervision, including clinical supervision of junior nursing staff and students.
- Experience in Pre-op assessment desirable.
- Ability to motivate and excellent time management skills.
To succeed as a Senior Staff Nurse you will;
- Be NMC registered and be a qualified nurse.
- Ideally have a qualification in teaching and assessment, together with some mentoring experience or a Level 2 or 3 management qualification.
- Have experience of multi-specialty surgical procedures, plus further professional training and experience. Preferably, a qualification in a specialist area.
- Have excellent clinical skills and experience in a mentoring role.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Key Information about the role.
Salary - Up to £32,000 pro rata
Closing date - 14th October 2021
Location - Taunton
Contract - Permanent, Part-Time
Weekly hours - Up to 30
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.