Private Hospital Staff Nurse (Band 5/6)
We have exciting opportunities for Staff Nurses (Band 5/6 equivalent) to join The London Clinic, across a variety of Departments based at our main Hospital (London, W1G) with an inclusive salary range on offer of up to £45,739 per annum, depending upon role/experience.
The London Clinic has a supportive and warm working culture where your contribution is valued, and you can help us provide the best, personalised healthcare, and deliver our three core values of; Caring, Inspiring and Pioneering.
Established in 1932, The London Clinic is one of the UK’s largest independently owned non-profit hospital, with state-of-the-art facilities located on Harley Street. We have circa 1200 employees, a total of 8 premises, and we are dedicated to providing the best, personalised healthcare with a breadth of surgical and medical expertise.
To be responsible for the delivery of the highest standards of care and service to the patients.
Job Type: Permanent and Full Time
Shifts: 37.5 hours per week (Days/Nights/Weekends)
Benefits package: We offer a comprehensive package including a contributory pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%), Private Medical Healthcare, 33 days annual leave (inclusive), as well as a wide range of other benefits.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To take responsibility for individualised patient care as the named nurse, using relevant models and documentation for the department.
- To ensure legibility and accuracy of nursing records and be aware of the legal implications of these documents.
- To promote safe practice and professional conduct.
- To encourage good working relationships within the multidisciplinary team, to ensure the effective care and treatment of patients.
Skills & Experience
- Registered General Nurse with valid NMC registration
- A minimum of 12 months experience preferred within specific nursing area (such as Orthopaedics & Spinal Surgery, Digestive Diseases/Gastroenterology, Urology & Neurosciences, etc)
- Sound and evidence-based knowledge in general nursing skills as well as within Departmental-specific surgery care.
To apply, please click on the APPLY button below.
We are an organisation that has charitable status, and this helps us to drive forward our mission of reinvesting our income to deliver better patient outcomes.
The London Clinic is proud of its diverse workforce and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We absolutely welcome applicants from underrepresented groups; if you think you have the skills and experience for the job, please apply - we would love to hear from you regardless of your background.