Registered Nursing Home Manager Required for our Brand New Venture, Burgess Park, Camberwell,
Salary: £75,000 to £85,000 DOE + up to 10% Bonus per annum*
Relocation Package Available
London Travel Card Available
Country Court Care are one the fastest growing Award Winning, 5* care providers and we are passionate about providing the very best care to our residents. From bistros to pubs and cinema rooms to spas – we have created extraordinary care homes, so we are looking for extraordinary people to join us!
Our newest, state of the art, boldly designed, 99 bed Nursing and Residential Care Home, Burgess Park, situated in Camberwell is soon to open and will be providing a the very best modern, state of the art care facility and home environment for residents and staff.
Our Registered Home Manager role is like no other… and we’re looking for that special person to join our team.
As our Commissioning Registered Manager, you will be responsible for the start-up of our brand-new home.
Working closely and fully supported by your Area Manager you will ensure that Country Court’s business objectives and CQC deliverables are met. Cultivating strong working relationships with all your stakeholders and actively work in a collaborative way will ensure our service and care levels are outstanding. A whole team approach of support is provided to the Manager from senior operational support through to full back-office support from our head office central services. We’re with you all the way.
You will have full commercial control and work shoulder to shoulder with our Customer Relations Team to ensure optimum occupancy in your home. We are also working very closely with the local authority to support occupancy.
You will expertly lead your staff team, providing information, guidance and on-going supervision, support and encouragement, recruiting and onboarding new staff and continually developing your team. You’ll be hands on, with strong operational leadership qualities – charismatic, confident, engaging, positive and ambitious for your home.
Using various systems, you will be submitting regular management Information reporting on all aspects of the home, from occupancy levels, fees, budget controls and staffing.
You will also be working closely with the Hospitality and Maintenance teams to ensure the best standards in the home environment, including food presentation standards, housekeeping standards and the care and maintenance of this new beautifully appointed home.
As well as sharing our values you will also have the following:
- Be no stranger to a busy, challenging Care Home Management role with at least 4 years’ experience as a Registered Care Home Manager
- Experience or understanding of commissioning a large new care home
- Experience of turnaround respite services and compliance associated with quick delivery and set up
- Have a Valid NMC Pin
- Have a proven track record in management and delivery of high-quality care within a residential setting and financial management planning.
- Proven experience of managing a care team, encouraging, leading and motivating others.
- Strong understanding of safeguarding, compliance and care inspectorate.
- Passionate, driven, confident and resilient Leader
- Have excellent communication skills with a natural ability to lead, motivate and inspire your team
- Experience and knowledge of working in dementia care
- Keen in developing yourself and others & able to build good relationships with the residents & their families
And in return you’ll get!
You will be joining a family business and working alongside a real team-spirited group of people, plus:
- 30 days holiday (FTE) (including bank holidays) with the ability to increase up to 35 days per year based on service, increasing each year
- Annual Company and Personal Performance based Bonus Scheme*
- Great pay (plus annual pay reviews)
- Real opportunity for career progression (and we have lots of staff who can tell you about their progression!)
- Supportive and bespoke Induction Training Programme, ongoing training, personal development and nationally recognised qualifications
- Pension contributions
- An excellent range of discounts for restaurants, shops, cinemas, days out & more!
- Annual Staff Awards Programme across all our Homes celebrating our great staff
- Opportunity to work in beautifully appointed interior designed homes
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning Care Home provider
Why we are unique
We are proud to be a family run business that has grown over the years to a family of over 2000 employees and 30+ nursing and residential care homes. Our philosophy is ‘our residents and their families are at the heart of everything we do’. We are a nationally based care group operating services for elderly people in a range of specialist areas, such as nursing, dementia, and residential care. Passionate about making lives better, every decision we make is because we care. It is why we inspire and support our carers to put our residents’ wellbeing at the heart of everything they do.
“For the Live yet to be lived” - We believe that care homes should not be places of inactivity,
they should represent the opening of a new chapter of life and these values help us achieve that.
- Local Home, national family – Always family owned and run, everyone is part of our extended family
- Celebrating life, every day – Our aim is to enrich the lives of everyone who lives or works with us. The small details can often make a big difference
- Shared experiences bring us together – More than a team, we are a community of support for residents, families, and each other.
Apply online or feel free to call in confidence Olivia Hope, Recruitment Manager