Are you an RGN with at least 3 years of experience, with up-to-date acute/community clinical experience?
Seeking excellent benefits including pension and holiday pay?
Looking for flexible hours?
Join Consultus Care & Nursing and help people feel better in their own home with 1:1 nursing.
- Excellent rates of pay: £20+ (days) to £27 (nights) per hour, plus overtime rates
- Real job satisfaction, seeing first-hand the difference you are making to the lives of those you care for and their families
- A role that offers you flexibility and control
- Average assignment duration is 2 weeks, and we ask for a commitment of 12 weeks of work per 12 months
- Accommodation and meals whilst on assignment
- Travel expenses to and from placements
- Reimbursement of mandatory training costs (once you complete 12 weeks of work within a 12-month period)
- Pension contributions by Consultus
- Holiday pay and other benefits including double pay on Bank Holidays
- 24-hour support from our experienced Nurse Coordinators who are there to offer you further assistance and guidance
If you are personable, affable and enjoy providing companionship as well as providing the highest standards of nursing care, please contact us today for an informal chat about the role.
We strive to exceed expectations by remaining true to our mission and recruit based on our company values.
Our Mission Statement
- Remain dedicated to our mission
- Respect the dignity and diversity of each individual – Client, employee, nurse and carer
- Commit to a policy of equal opportunities
- Strive for excellence and professionalism in everything we do
- Ensure we remain at the forefront of private care and nursing standards
- Respect, Dignity and Diversity
- Working together
- Learning and Reflection
- Commitment to quality care and support
Please click on the apply button for more information.
Consultus Care & Nursing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure. It is a criminal offence for people who are barred from working in regulated activity to apply for roles that require them to work unsupervised with vulnerable adults.