Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. We save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
We have been involved in the development of medicines for many different illnesses and conditions and have safely dosed more than 10,000 volunteers taking part in our trials.
We have a fantastic career opportunity available for a Clinic Manager in Nottingham. You will be working in Quotient’s purpose-built UK Phase I unit, with 85 beds across 6 wards, which features the highest quality clinical facilities and equipment. Volunteer safety and well-being is our primary focus, and we have highly qualified staff, including Doctors, Nurses, and Technicians at our unit which operates 24 hours 7 days a week.
As the Clinic Manager, you will have around 5 direct reports. The clinical team is made up of around 50 permanent staff in total. You will be responsible for leading the clinical unit to ensure on time delivery of clinical trials to a high quality whilst managing and coordinating staff to maximize operational efficiency.
You will be working daytime hours 07.00-15.00 or 09.00-17.00. Some flexibility is required to work outside of typical working hours when required.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensure study data is collected to a high quality in accordance with ICH–GCP performing internal quality checks accordingly
- Provide leadership, guidance, and management support to the clinical team to ensure the smooth delivery of trials
- Ensure excellent clinical and safety standards within the clinic to always ensure volunteer safety
- Attend clinical scheduling meetings to ensure co-ordination of the clinic team to maximize operational efficiency
- Recruiting and organising training for both new and existing members of the clinical team
- Supporting with audits and investigate quality issues and identify appropriate CAPAs
- Perform dosing and clinical procedures
- Ensure clinical equipment and associated documentation is maintained
- Identify opportunities for change and assist with implementation
- Monitor Clinical budget with Senior Director, Clinical Operations
We are looking for a strong people leader with the desire to engage and inspire teams, who will thrive in a fast-paced clinical environment.
The successful candidate will be a Registered General Nurse (RGN), with extensive experience of managing people and 24/7 shifts, within an acute clinical environment.
Previous experience in Phase I research, as well as knowledge of GCP requirements and a good understanding of the Phase I accreditation guidance is preferred, but not essential as GCP training will be provided.
In return, you will receive an attractive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training, and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
All applicants welcome.