Are you looking for a fresh challenge? Want to fit work in around your life?
We’re looking for registered nurses to bring their expertise and join us as a practice nurse across Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire West (BOB ICS) and Frimley ICS. No prior experience in primary care is needed; you could be a General Practice nurse with some capacity, or currently working in secondary care looking to further develop your skills or considering returning to practice. We value the transferable skills you can bring and are offering a unique opportunity to choose when and where you want to work!
We’ve partnered with NASGP to run two pilots of LocumDeck for Nurses. LocumDeck is a platform where you can view and sign up for available clinics instantly, profile your skills, qualifications, experience, and availability so practices can book you, and get live alerts about work opportunities. Everything is electronic, so managing compliance and getting paid is hassle free. We put you in control so you can offer whatever hours you can work, whenever you’re available – there are no set hours.
The pay rates are based on the pay bands for Agenda for Change. Your pay band will be based on the level of skill and experience in primary care that you will be offering. This will be decided in discussion with you as part of your application.
Benefits of using LocumDeck include:
- Work flexibly around your availability
- Choose the type of work you want to do – whether it’s a particular specialism, or gaining valuable experience in a new area
- Experience alternative forms of nursing, working in different settings
- Build existing or new skills, with opportunities to design your own clinics
- Get live alerts about work opportunities