Staff Nurse - Outpatients & Diagnostics
Basinghall Clinic, London EC2V
£31,786.01 - £34,055.55 per annum
Full time / 40 hours per week
Shifts Monday to Friday 9.45-6.15 or 7.30-4
Basinghall Clinic opening hours: 08:00-18:00 Tues/Thurs/Fri.
About the area you’ll be working in
We have a network of Health Clinics across the UK that provides a range of private health services. The Basinghall Clinic is led by highly specialist and experienced consultants to include; Dermatology, Orthopaedics, Osteopathy, Musculoskeletal and Cardiology, Radiology, MRI, amongst others. Our services and treatments are available to everyone – not just those with health insurance.
What you’ll do:
You'll be assisting with MSK injections under US, dermatology, biopsy’s, minor procedures and other minor surgeries, breast Clinic, urology, respiratory and phlebotomy. You'll manage your own caseload of patients and work autonomously within your niche area.
- Set up and assist in theatre during minor procedures
- Carry out pre and post-operative assessments on patients
- Provide wound care and remove sutures
- Assist Dermatologist in patch testing clinic – full training will be given
- Track clinical results
- Maintain optimum levels of stock
- Plan and organise own workload in order to meet patient needs
- Be able to engage successfully with patients, corporate customers and other healthcare professionals.
What you’ll bring
- Adult Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN Number
- Experience within Outpatients, Health Clinics or Hospital environment
- Phlebotomy trained desirable
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Our benefits are driven by what matters to our people. It’s important to us that these benefits support a work-life balance that keeps people healthy, both mentally and physically. As an Adult Registered Staff Nurse you’ll be eligible for:
- Payment of Professional Registration fees
- Equivalent to 25 days holiday per year, increasing through length of service, with option to buy or sell. Plus Bank Holidays
- Bupa health insurance as a benefit in kind
- An enhanced pension plan and life insurance
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Support with travel costs via a season ticket loan or cycle2work
- Discounted access to online gym sessions through Gympass
- Various other benefits and online discounts
- Free onsite massages as a recognition for your hard work
- Opportunity to participate in our annual awards ceremony