Babylon is recruiting an Advanced Nurse or Clinical Practitioner (ANP/ACP) to work in our Canary Wharf clinic on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Reporting to the Associate Director of Advanced Practice you will be working as ANP in our clinics across London. It is expected you will be autonomous independent practitioner. You will be an integral role in our digital first NHS service offerings. You will work in our physical clinics has a part of multidisciplinary team well supported by a team of experienced clinicians both onsite and remotely from our head office.
As our ideal candidate, you will be a fully qualified ANP/ACP with experience in the NHS. Experience in primary care would be advantageous.
WHAT YOU’LL WORK ON
- You will assist with both the day to day functioning and the future development of our UK clinical service.
- You will be a leader in our clinics across London.
- You will be confident in seeing a wide range of patients.
- You will be able to prescribe a wide range of medications across a number of different conditions and presents·
- You will be responsible for your own clinical portfolio and maintaining your own scope of practice.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Be knowledgeable in the 4 pillars of advanced practice and how these apply to you.
- MSc level training- preferably in advanced practice or related advanced nursing studies.
- Experience working as an Advanced Nurse/Clinical Practitioner in primary care or other related service
- Non-medical prescriber with minimum 12-24 months experience (dependant on areas worked)
- Competent in assessment, diagnosis and management of common primary care presentations
- Competent with technology and using multiple IT systems at once.
- Experience in blood interpretation and review of laboratory results.
- Experience in digital healthcare (Desirable)
- Experience in using System One (Desirable)
PERK AT WORK
- 35 days annual leave pro rated
- 5% employer pension contribution for 5% employee contribution
- Life Insurance 4x annual base salary
- Free Babylon subscription for Babylon services
- Private Medical Insurance for you (and your family)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Eye care voucher reimbursement (up to £20)
- Participation in Babylon’s refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay.
- Health & Wellbeing resources
- Up to £80 towards noise cancelling headphones
WORKING AT BABYLON
Whether you work in one of our amazing offices or a distributed team, Babylon is highly collaborative and fun! You’ll have a chance to work in a fast-paced environment with experienced industry leaders. We have a learning environment where you can make an impact.
WHO WE ARE
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant. To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us. We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
DIVERSITY AT BABYLON
We believe that difference inspires a better, healthier world. That’s why it’s at the heart of everything we do. From our people to our products, difference enriches every part of our business and creates a culture based on equality of opportunity, and in which all Babylonians can progress their careers. We’re committed to creating an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy status, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.