We are seeking suitably qualified RMNs to support the patients at our adult mental health hospital in Borehamwood.
With a capacity for 32 inpatients, Cornerstone House is a locked unit, working with people who have a primary diagnosis of Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder, or who have a schizoaffective illness.
We are seeking dedicated and compassionate individuals with a flair for mental health to join our team.
We have full-time day, and full-time night opportunities available and can consider part-time hours or bank hours for the right candidates. All shifts are 12.5 hours, and include paid breaks.
If you fulfil the following criteria and are interested in the role, then please apply:
- Registered Mental Health Nurse registered with the NMC
- Must have experience in a mental health hospital setting, ideally working with Personality Disorder
- NHS Band 5 or above equivalent experience
- Salary will also be NHS Band 5 equivalent (or above)
Benefits of this role also include:
- NMC fees paid
- DBS fees paid
- 24-hour free EAP
- Employee store discounts
- Free meals
- Opportunities for development
- Training and supervision
- Parking onsite
We look forward to hearing from you!