Review Nurse – Homebased
Starting salary: £28,000
RGN, RMN, RNLD – Homebased Disability Assessor – Review Nurse
Permanent contract – flexible, full or part time hours – no more unpredictable shift work
Are you an experienced caregiver? We're looking for Nurses who are seeking a brand-new challenge that offers a great work-life balance with countless career progression opportunities.
Are you looking for a new and rewarding role, entirely homebased? As a Homebased Review Assessor, you will be offered flexible working hours to suit you, the opportunity to use your clinical skills and knowledge and develop them further all without prior experience in a similar role. You can continue to provide excellent patient care, from the comfort of your own home.
Benefits offered to Homebased Disability Assessor:
- Flexible, full or part-time hours – no more unpredictable shift work
- Monday – Friday, office style hours (no weekends, nights, long days)
- 25 days’ annual leave, with option to buy and sell up to 10 days, plus all bank holidays off
- Pension scheme matching up to 10% of your contributions and as standard, you will retain earnings from any existing pensions (such as NHS)
- Life assurance, private medical insurance, and medical indemnity insurance
- Continuous CPD support provided, plus reimbursement of your annual HCPC/NMC registration fee
- Flexible benefits, including dental and travel insurance
- Performance based incentive scheme offering a bolt on bonus of 10% of your salary
- And so much more!
This Disability Assessor role is ideal if you are passionate about delivering high-quality care, yet ready to advance your career by using your clinical expertise in a new way, within a supportive team environment.
Job Responsibilities as a Disability Assessor:
Using your clinical expertise, you’ll analyse a claimant’s information and make sure the case is routed to the right place. You’ll liaise with medical teams involved with a person’s care, for example GP’s community psychiatric nurses, specialist nurses, or social care teams.
Requirements as a Disability Assessor:
- RGN, RMN or RLD
- 12 months post reg clinical experience minimum
- Full registration with NMC/HCPC with no restrictions on pin
- Ability to work autonomously and I.T competency would be beneficial
TFS Healthcare is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.