We are actively inviting experienced Senior Cardiac Scrub Theatre Practitioners to apply to The Wellington Hospital. If you are an experienced Senior Cardiac Scrub Theatre Practitioner and can offer a weekly commitment of full time hours, we would very much like to hear from you.
We are currently offering a Golden Hello to any new applications
Location: The Wellington Hospital
Contract Type; Permanent, full time 37.5 hours
Operating times; 7.30am – 9pm
Shift Days; Monday to Saturday
Shift Patterns; 7:30-4pm, 12:30-9pm, 4pm-9pm
Salary range: £42,336 - £ 47,040 depending on experience, plus shift allowances.
Additional rewards; Private healthcare, Contributory pension, health and a vast range of rewards you would associate with a leading private healthcare organisation
About the facility
From complex care to straightforward procedures in both adults and children, HCA UK provides exceptional care across our six world-class hospitals, clinics, outpatient and diagnostics centres, and NHS partnerships.
The Wellington Hospital is internationally known for excellence in complex healthcare and is the largest independent hospital in the United Kingdom, with 11 theatres, across 3 buildings. It offers cardiac services, neurosurgery, liver and HPB medicine, rehabilitation, gynaecology, orthopaedics, and other services
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver a consistently high standard of patient care utilising evidence based practice
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluation of all aspect of patient care
- Prepare patients and provide assistance for clinical/operative procedures
- Participate fully as a team member, including working in all areas of the theatre suite, sharing knowledge and information and supporting colleagues, to promote a cohesive team and the achievement of team objectives
Skills & Experience
- Operating Department Practitioner/Registered Nurse qualified
- Post graduate experience in Theatres
- Extensive experience with Cardiac Surgery.
- Current HCPC/NMC Registration
About The Individual
At HCA UK we recognise and value everyone as unique and individual; treat people with kindness and compassion; act with absolute honesty, integrity, and fairness and trust and treat one another as valued members of the HCA UK family. As someone looking to join our family, you will demonstrate these key values.
You will also actively participate as a member of a team to move the team towards completion of tasks, goals, and objectives; demonstrate leadership and influence others to be the best they can be and inspire our colleagues and patients; and deliver information in a clear, concise, and compelling manner to effectively engage others and achieve desired results.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please apply for this role and a member of the team will be in contact shortly.
Maybe you haven't worked in the private healthcare sector before and would like to see how this compares to the public sector. We have friendly, welcoming and experienced theatre teams happy to support, nurture and develop you.