We are on the lookout for an individual who can join our amazing team as a Nursing home Manager.
Why work with us? Because your career is our care.
Who are we looking for?
You will support all the individuals we care for to live happy, healthy, and quality lives through the delivery of exceptional standards and personalised care. No two days will be the same, you will be involved with various aspects of the home to ensure that in every single way our residents receive the highest quality of care possible.
You will help us support our residents through the safe, efficient day to day running of our home, at times this will be demanding, but with our excellent team behind you, you are sure to succeed. You will be involved in all aspects of management for example recruitment, budget management and securing our reputation within the local community.
What do you need?
You will need to have a genuine passion for people and the desire to ensure that people can live their best lives by being dedicated, thoughtful, reliable and the ability to work well with a team.
You will have excellent knowledge of CQC, compliance, safeguarding and working with a clinical team.
You will ideally be qualified, or working towards, Level 5 adult social care qualification or equivalent, with experience in a similar sized nursing care home setting.
Any offer will be conditional on receipt of a DBS check (which will be funded by us).
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates and benefits package.
- Recognition of service payments, receiving a total of £500 in your first year.
- £1,000 ‘Refer a Friend’ unlimited payments (that’s potentially £1,000 every time you link us up with another great new person to join the team!)
- Excellent face to face training from experienced care professionals and access to video based e-learning.
- Training programmes and qualifications, funded by us, to make sure you feel confident in your role and can develop.
- Annual pay reviews recognising your contribution to making our homes a great place to live and work.
- An organisation with an impressive internal promotion record, investing in your future and creating opportunities for people. We have many departments/teams, so you can learn from working in lots of different areas of the business.
- Long service award schemes recognising our long-standing staff and their dedication to us.
- A long standing and supportive team environment who value you, your individuality, and your aspirations.
- Free meals prepared by our talented Chef’s, if you join the people we care for to eat.
- Free tea, coffee, and fresh fruit every day.
- Free parking – making sure you don’t have to pay to come to work.
- Private health care options helping reduce the cost of essential bills, such as dentists and opticians.
- Recognition initiatives that celebrate your achievements.
- Becoming part of an organisation with a fantastic reputation.
- Access to the discount ‘Blue Light’ card.
- Working in a truly caring environment that feels like a lovely family.
Who are we?
Kingston Court, part of the Mariposa Care Group, is a 76 bed Nursing home built on a reputation of being a leading, respected and responsive nursing home in Carlisle, Cumbria. We work in partnership with the local authority and NHS trust to ensure a safe and meaningful lifestyle for each individual who resides with us. We are an open and honest culture who take pride in our care provision. We have a happy, friendly and caring staff team who provide the highest standards of care in a homely environment.