- Generous relation package available.
- Relocation to Cornwall.
- This role requires you to be a qualified registered nurse with an active clear NMC PIN number.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) at Kernow House care home In Cornwall, you’ll look after the physical, psychological and social needs of our residents to help us deliver the quality care they deserve. We’ll look to you to create a safe and supportive environment for residents with range of physical and mental needs, whilst also relying on your professional judgement to make critical clinical decisions. You can expect a wide range of responsibilities, from developing tailored care plans to providing medicine safely and delivering excellence across everything you do. As a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN), you’ll have the autonomy to do things the right way – and be truly valued and respected for what you do.
You’ll need to have current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices to join us as a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN). Experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments is important too, as is an understanding of regulatory frameworks, including DoLs/MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines. Dedicated and compassionate, you’ll pride yourself on your person-centred, thoughtful approach to nursing.
In return for your dedication, you’ll receive a competitive salary plus our sector-leading benefits and rewards package including:
• NMC registration paid every year
• Free training and development for all roles
• Access to wellbeing and support tools
• A range of retail discounts and savings
• ‘Nurse Mentor’ and ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus schemes
• Offer to pay Health & Care Worker Visa immigration fees (for eligible nurses)
And so much more!
If you’d like to use your clinical and people skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you’d expect for your loved ones, this is a rewarding and empowering place to be.