Ty Cwm Rhondda is a 20-bedded low secure mental health facility offering high quality assessment, treatment and rehabilitation services for males with complex mental health needs, serious mental illnesses including treatment-resistant presentations, and challenging behaviour.
We seek to work with individuals to stabilise their mental health and behaviours with the aim to maximise independence and promote reintegration into the community at the earliest opportunity.
Priory Ty Cwm Rhondda are recruiting for Staff Nurses, Registered Mental Health Nurse and Registered Learning Disability Nurse.
As a Staff Nurse you will be working within a team that includes a range of professionals.
You will be central to providing high quality care within a locked, specialised mental health medium secure / low secure and rehabilitation and recovery setting. The patient group consists of Personality Disordered Learning Disability and Enduring Mental Illness.
You will work within an identified career development pathway and be expected to complete appropriate competency development portfolio.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications & Abilities
- Registered nurse with active NMC PIN with 12 months post qualifying experience
- Relevant clinical experience
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and commitment to change, improvement and quality
- Ability to develop and use flexible and innovative approaches to practise.
- Excellent verbal , interpersonal and written communication skills
Priory Healthcare Benefits
- Excellent salary
- Free on-site parking
- Free meals on duty
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- Long service award
- Refer a friend bonuses
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs) up to £3000 (Terms apply)