We are actively inviting experienced Senior Anaesthetic Theatre Practitioners to Join our highly skilled team at The Harley Street Clinic, part of HCA Healthcare UK. We specialise in Cardiac and complex Oncology and Neurosurgery. Working with some of London’s best Anaesthetists and Surgeons
We are currently offering the Golden Hello to any new applications made.
- Location: The Harley Street Clinic
- Contract Type; permanent, full time, 37.5 hours
- Shift Days; Monday to Saturday;
- Shift Patterns; early: 7am-3pm, late: 1-9pm
- Salary range: £42,336 - £47,040, plus shift allowance
- Additional rewards; Private healthcare, Contributory pension, health and a vast range of rewards you would associate with a leading private healthcare organisation
About the Facility
HCA Healthcare UK – The World’s largest private hospital group; providing award winning acute and complex care. The theatres across our facilities, provide a vibrant, exciting and professional environment where the advance equipment and technology is second to none.
The Harley Street Clinic provides a range of complex care services for patients, specialising in oncology, neuro, cardiology and a range of complex surgery for adult patients, we pride ourselves in providing comprehensive patient centred care and support throughout the patient journey, from initial diagnosis through to treatment and discharge. The Harley Street Clinic has a successful track record of career progression, offering support, and development to those seeking to aspire higher or widen their knowledge.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure that professional and national standards are met in accordance to the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC), Health Professions Council (HPC) and HCA’s Code of Conduct.
- Responsible for assessing, developing, implementing and evaluating programmes of care for patients undergoing surgical procedures.
- Working closely with the Anaesthetic, recovery and Scrub teams to provide exceptional and skilled care.
Skills & Experience
- Operating Department Practitioner/Registered Nurse qualified (desirable)
- Post graduate experience in Theatres
- Current HCPC/NMC Registration
- A minimum of 3 years prior experience in Anaesthetics.
About The Individual
At HCA UK we recognise and value everyone as unique and individual; treat people with kindness and compassion; act with absolute honesty, integrity, and fairness and trust and treat one another as valued members of the HCA UK family. As someone looking to join our family, you will demonstrate these key values.
You will also actively participate as a member of a team to move the team towards completion of tasks, goals, and objectives; demonstrate leadership and influence others to be the best they can be and inspire our colleagues and patients; and deliver information in a clear, concise, and compelling manner to effectively engage others and achieve desired results.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please apply for this role and a member of the team will be in contact shortly.
Maybe you haven't worked in the private healthcare sector before and would like to see how this compares to the public sector. We have friendly, welcoming and experienced theatre teams happy to support, nurture and develop you.