Stockton Hall Hospital is a medium secure 112 bedded unit spanning over 7 wards, caring for people with mental illness, personality disorders and learning disabilities.
As a Clinical Team leader you will be working within a Multi-disciplinary team alongside nursing and allied professionals based within the ward environment. This is an exciting position which offers the opportunity to develop a wide range of skills in a busy MSU. You will need to be highly motivated, an excellent communicator, good team player, innovative, solution focused with a positive can do attitude. If you are that person we would love to hear from you.
The role includes
* Demonstrating clear professional and compassionate leadership, deliver high quality, safe nursing care, ensuring consistently high standards of practice and clinical excellence which comply with the Nursing and Midwifery (NMC) Code.
* Working with the staff team to address the aspirations of the organisation in promoting a positive culture, which includes supervising RNs, HCWs and students, to promote and maintain a safe and therapeutic regime
* Work in partnership with the audit and compliance manager to lead and support colleagues to achieve compliance against key performance indicators and Priory performance framework by regular use of clinical and environmental audits and use these to ensure further learning and continuous service improvements
* Demonstrating a sound knowledge of local safeguarding processes, the CQC standards, KLOE and expected outcomes, and promote these in their practice
* Taking the lead in an agreed Quality Improvement strategy for the wards to improve the Quality of care delivered.
* To be fully conversant and comply with current legislation and professional standards.
* Contributing to pre-admission and post admission assessments
* Working collaboratively with the individuals to develop their care plan, positive risk management plan and Positive Behaviour Support plans
* Supporting colleagues in the formulation and delivery of a comprehensive package of care developed with the patient/service user to place them at the heart of our service.
* Taking charge of the ward as and when is required with occasional site responsibilities.
* The post holder must hold RMN/RNLD Qualification
Please note all candidates should have a minimum of 18 months experience.