Staff Nurse | Pre-Assessment | Band 5 | Fylde Coast| Full Time |
Due to expansion, Spire Fylde Coast based in Blackpool are now recruiting a Staff Nurse to join their Pre Assessment unit. This is an exciting role with opportunity to develop your clinical knowledge and skills
Spire Fylde Coast Hospital is based in the seaside town of Blackpool. We have 3 operating theatres undertaking a wide range of procedures in Orthopaedics, ENT, Spines, Ophthalmic, Urology, Vascular, Gynaecology, Endoscopy, Plastics and General Surgery.
Duties and responsibilities
- Strong understanding of, and the ability, to follow policies and criteria for surgical suitability
- Manage own clinic case load and conducting assessments over the phone and face to face
- Completing pre-operative checks and referring on for review as and where needed
- Liaising with GP’s to follow through on any extra care needed to reduce cancellations
- You will undergo your pre-assessment course, fully funded
.Who we're looking for
- Registered Nurse with NMC registration
- Good team work ethic
- Enthusiastic and energetic professional
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications