Our Golden Hello bonus of £3,000 available pro rata
Staff Nurse - Pre-Assessment RGN
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Staff Nurse / Pre-Assessment RGN in our Leeds Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
About Leeds Hospital
Nuffield Health Leeds Hospital is proud to have received an "Outstanding" rating from the health care regulator, the Care Quality Commission (CQC). The CQC highlighted that patient care was at the heart of the service and this is testimony to the commitment, skill and pride of the team at the hospital.
Our highly successful, purpose-built hospital, deals with complex surgery and a vast range of specialities involving some 300 consultants. There are 80 bedrooms, an 8 bed Level 3 critical care unit and 6 theatres (2 Stryker laparoscopic and 2 laminar flow). These facilities, and high standards of care, make us one of the leading providers of private healthcare in the area. Our staff are welcoming, friendly and supportive, headed by a caring and effective management team. We're close to the city centre and central railway station.
Whether you join us from the NHS or a private setting, we will give you the opportunity to make full use of your skills, as part of an organisation that values and respects you. Here, you will discover nursing as it should be - with more time to care and get to know the people who are your patients. As a Pre-Assessment Staff Nurse you will;
- Not only make correct assessments in accordance with protocols, but also giving patients reassurance and support.
- Be part of a close-knit team with matron-led care and consultant-led service.
- Work with leading practitioners to experience new practices, equipment and facilities.
- Fully understand each patient's needs and give them and their families the comfort and reassurance that can mean so much.
- As part of the wider hospital team, you will interact with practitioners from other areas because you understand that continuity with patient care is key.
To succeed as a Staff Nurse (RGN) in our Pre-Assessments department you will;
- Have a real passion for nursing and the desire to provide the highest standards of patient care.
- Be a nurse or practitioner registered with the appropriate governing body. You will also have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC.
- Have post-registration experience.
- Have excellent communication and team working abilities. You will also be flexible and motivated.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
We value you and the expertise you will bring to Nuffield Health and the Charity and so we would love to welcome you with a £3,000 bonus pro rata as part of your employment here with us