Staff Nurse Outpatient
Location: Elstree Outpatients, Beaufort House, The Waterfront Business Park, Elstree Rd, Elstree, London WD6 3BS
This is a full time, permanent post, 37.5 hours per week. The service is open from 8am – 8pm Monday- Friday and 8am – 1pm on Saturdays
This role offers a salary of £33K - £38K dependent on experience plus 4% enhancement + Benefits (pension, health cover, flexible benefits and excellent career development)
About the Role
Working as a Staff Nurse in the outpatient’s department. You will assess, plan, deliver and evaluate high standards of nursing care. To work within a team, supervising and directing junior staff.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan, assess, implement and evaluate programmes of care for individual patients and to supervise junior staff in this activity.
- Ensure an ongoing welcoming, caring and safe environment is provided for all patients and their families.
- Develop and maintain clinical skills and knowledge necessary to provide holistic, evidence based nursing care.
- Carry out observations, investigations and treatments as required.
Skills & Experience
- Registered General Nurse.
- Post registration outpatients experience desirable.
- Phlebotomy training and knowledge of relevant hospital policies and procedures desirable.
- Motivated and forward-thinking individual with excellent communication skills.
HCA Healthcare UK – The World’s largest private healthcare group; providing award winning primary, acute and complex care
We are currently Recruiting internally for a Staff Nurse based @ the Golders Green Outpatients and Diagnostics Centre, located in North West London. We treat a wide range of conditions from the routine to complex cases, including cancer as well as gastrointestinal and cardiac problems.