Senior Theatre Nurse / ODP - Scrub (RGN / ODP)
Bournemouth | Theatre | Permanent | Full time
Up to £35,000 depending on experience + £3,000 welcome bonus.
37.5 hours per week
As the UK's largest Healthcare Charity, we offer a fantastic home for your career. And we'll give you the freedom to work autonomously, making full use of your expertise. Here's where you bring your drive, passion and high standards to help shape the health of the nation.
As a Senior Scrub Nurse at our Bournemouth Hospital, you'll be registered with the appropriate governing body. You have the qualifications and experience that are relevant to your registration, including NMC or HCPC. Plus, you bring post-registration experience, flexibility and excellent communication skills. You're also a great team worker.
As a Senior Scrub Nurse, you will:
- Be part of our close-knit multidisciplinary team
- Work with leading consultants and like-minded professionals who respect and value what you bring
- Support with Gynaecology , Urology & Cosmetics
- Enjoy a varied caseload with state-of-the-art technology, equipment and facilities
- Supervise, support and develop junior members of staff
- Create high-quality care and patient experiences that are clinically effective and evidence based
- Interact well with colleagues on the ward, understanding that continuity in patient care is key
Helping you feel good.
We want you to love coming to work, feeling healthy, happy and valued. That's why we've developed a benefits package with you in mind. From paid overtime to a cycle to work scheme, expert advice and support for your financial and emotional wellbeing, and more. At Nuffield Health, we take care of what's important to you.
Join Nuffield Health and create the future you want, today.
If you like what you see, why not start your application now? We consider applications as we receive them and reserve the right to close adverts early (for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications). So, it's a good idea to apply right away to ensure you're considered for this role.
It starts with you.