Are you looking for your next adventure? Queensland Health is recruiting now!
Queensland has everything that the rest of Australia has, all in one state. Why not explore our backyard – there is plenty to see. From the country to the coast, the outback to the tropics; we have got you covered!
Register now for our June information sessions – meet our nursing team from Australia
Queensland Health will be in the UK and Ireland in June - come say hi! You will have the opportunity to speak with our nursing staff with experience across all specialties and find out more about living and working in Queensland. We welcome the opportunity to meet you and discuss our career opportunities at one of our info sessions in Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow, Dublin or London.
We have world-famous reefs and rainforests, stunning National Parks, and miles of white sandy beaches or a spot of culture is more your style. Wine and dine at our stunning wineries, world class restaurants and indulge your senses with our arts and culture.
With Queensland Health, you will find the perfect balance of work and lifestyle. Providing you with a world-class healthcare system, multiple career opportunities and one of the best climates in the world, why wait to move to Queensland? We are currently recruiting across various Nursing and Midwifery specialties, including:
- ICU – Adult, Paediatrics and Neonatal
- Accident and Emergency
- Mental Health – Inpatient and Community
- Mental Health – Adult and Child and Youth
- Midwifery including caseload
- General Medicine
- Older persons
- Special Care Nursery
Register for our info sessions online.
Benefits of working for Queensland Health
We offer rewarding career opportunities across a wide range of specialty areas across our health services. Working for Queensland Health provides a working environment which embraces professional development, builds capabilities, provides roles with variety and flexibility, supports staff to maximise their health and wellbeing and encourages work/life balance. Some additional benefits include:
- Salary starting from AU$74,281 (£41,708)
- Competitive remuneration packages with access to salary packaging arrangements of pre-tax benefits
- Up to 12.75% employer contribution to superannuation (pension) available
- Incentive and Relocation Packages, negotiable with successful applicants
- Annual leave loading of 17.5%
- Employee assistance and peer support programs - Supporting our staff through challenging times.
- Wellbeing programs - variety of initiatives available to suit all interests and lifestyles
- Additional incentives for rural and remotely located employees
Find out how you can make the move and work for us
If you have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in your specialty area - apply now!
Our nursing team will be in the UK and Ireland from June 9 - June 24. Contact us for more information.
It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against COVID-19. This includes having the COVID-19 booster shot (third vaccination) when eligible.